Only Up: Gravity Parkour 3D
Only Up: Gravity Parkour 3D is an adventure game with never-ending experiences. You play a character with a cool racing outfit to go on his journey. You will need to jump up the floating stairs to achieve impressive scores and times. However, don't forget the presence of tricky obstacles that can cause the character to fall off the main track. Let's take a look at some of the features of the platforms and the challenges you need to overcome!
Types of Platforms
- Normal: These types of platforms often take the shape of familiar objects such as vehicles, scrap metal in factories, containers, and so on.
- High: These steps require jumping higher than normal, or the main entity must climb gradually to reach their surface.
- Narrow: These terrains require precise alignment of jumping positions to avoid falling.
- Hooked: The character can be pulled upward from these special platforms.
Diversity of Obstacles
- Moving platform: You need to control the entity to balance on it for safety.
- Disappearing terrain: Can't stay there for long! Players should quickly find the direction to jump to the next level before the terrain disappears.
- Enemies: They will not attack the character directly but must be avoided to continue the round.
How To Play
- Move the mouse to look around.
- Use the arrow keys to move.
- Press the spacebar to jump.